PROPERTIES / APPLICATIONS: Very effective in applications in which resistance to solvents is essential, before or after thermosetting. This product also offers vacuum degassing, along with high resistance to freon, allowing it to be used for hermetic applications on motors.
- Adhesive support: thermosetting acrylic
- Total thickness: 0,180 mm
- Tensile strength: 8.5 N/25 mm.
- Breaking load: 600 N/25 mm
- Adhesion on steel: 8.5 N/25 mm.
- Elongation at break: 60%
- Unwinding: 45 g/cm
- Breakdown voltage: 2,5 kV.
- Corrosion factor: 1
- Specifications: UL 315249 compatible to the Rohs standards
CLASS F Temperatura d’esercizio: 155°C in continuous service
Approved in terms of UL American standards