PROPERTIES / APPLICATIONS:
The high quality of the glass fabric and silicone adhesive, along with good shapability makes this tape an excellent support for thermal protection. Very effective in applications in which resistance to solvents is of fundamental importance, before or after thermosetting.
- Adhesive system: thermosetting silicone
- Total thickness: 0,190 mm
- Adhesion on steel: 6,5 N/25 mm.
- Tensile strength: 450 N/25 mm.
- Breakdown voltage: 6,5 kV.
- Elongation at break: 10%
- Insulation class: Class H 200°
- Flame resistance: Good
CLASS H Working temperature: 200°C in continuous service
Approved in terms of UL American standards