PROPERTIES / APPLICATIONS:
High strength at high temperatures, very shapable and resistant to abrasion.
Guarantees optimum thermal insulation protection for electronic circuits, also due to its excellent resistance to perforation. Can also be used for wave soldering.
- Support: polymide film
- Adhesive: thermosetting silicone
- Total thickness: 0,064 mm
- Adhesion on steel: 5,7 N/25 mm
- Tensile strength: 122 N/25 mm
- Breakdown voltage: 6,5 kV
- Elongation at break: 70%
- Insulation class: 180°C
CLASS H Working temperature: 200°C in sontinuous service
Approved in terms of UL American standards