PROPERTIES / APPLICATIONS:
Absolute resistance to all solvents and mineral oils, excellent adhesive strength.
An excellent product for reinforcing, anchoring, and bandaging.
This is the acrylic adhesive version for applications that call for higher performance at high temperatures.
Specifically designed for use in oil bath and power transformers.
- Support: polyester film reinforced with glass filaments
- Adhesive: Thermosetting acrylic, compatible with mineral oils.
- Working temperature: Class F 155° in continuous service
- Colour: Transparent
- Total thickness: 0,19 mm
- Adhesion on steel: 12 N/25 mm.
- Tensile strength: 1315 N/25mm.
- Elongation at break: 5%
- Breakdown voltage: 6 kV.
- Resistance to insulation:10E14 Ohm/cm
- Corrosion factor: A/1,6
- Specifications: UL (E20780)
CLASS F Working temperature: 155°C in continuous service
Approved in terms of UL American standards